Whois API is used by the users to check whether or not the domain name is available for registration. Also, you can convert the unstructured Whois data into Json and XML format. There are many Json whois API service providers available in the market. You need to choose the best provider to buy the APIs that are required to integrate into your web application to finish the project on time. More importantly, these service providers will regularly improve the APIs to give accurate information to the users. The best thing is that, if you enter any domain name, you can get when the domain was created, its expiry date and who has created it clearly. And, this helps the companies to take an informed decision briskly.
Many a times, the company needs bulk domain Whois records. Though, you can get the parsed data manually, but you need to consolidate this data at the end. When you use the Whois API service, you can reduce the time and efforts you put in the consolidation process. The best thing is that, by raising a single Whois request, you can get the bulk domains.
Here are a few benefits one can reap by using Bulk whois api
• If you want to procure bulk domains in an automated fashion, then you need to go for bulk Whois API rather than raising a single request for each domain name
• By raising a single request, you can get bulk domains in one go. You can call as many domains with a single request. There is no such restriction on the number of Whois records to be generated for every request
• You can get over 200 domains in a single request every second, thus helping you get the data at a brisk pace without wasting the time
• Use latest technology to Call bulk domains briskly
• APIs are integrated with the applications; you can transmit the data onto your system directly without copying it to another place.